Tide Pools
This past Sunday Trever took us on an adventure. He has been wanting to go to the tide pools, which sounded fun, so we packed up the car after church and made our way to the coast. The drive was about an hour but the scenery was so amazing, I hardly noticed. I feel really blessed to live in such a beautiful place.
When we arrived at the coast it was much cooler than when we left. The fog had rolled in, so we bundled up our kids and made our way to the ocean. The place we went is called Duxbury Reef. The kids had a great time walking around and checking out the sea life.
These sea anemone were all over the place. When the water recedes they close up.
Trever and Cate went exploring for sea stars. I was hoping to see more but this was the only one they saw.
Trever and Cate selfie, not bad for the iPhone.
The highlight was throwing rocks in the small pools. You can't go wrong with rocks and water with kiddos.
Loved this Sunday adventure and hope to schedule more in the weeks to come.











Comments