Father's Day
Today we celebrate Trever! Our girls love their daddy and are all smiles when he is in the room. He is our calm and in house of 4 crazy girls (yes, I have included myself). He is the patient one, the one who keeps things light and the one with which they have the most fun. They go for bike rides, play at the park, jump on the bed (well, just the girls), make early morning donut runs and much more. When we first brought Jane home from the hospital, Trever was right by my side helping me navigate our new role as parents. He wasn't phased by all of the newness, he simply rolled up his sleeves and dove in. It has been this way for the past 4+ years and I am so grateful to have him by my side, raising our three girls. I am feeling extremely blessed and grateful to have him in our lives. We love you Trever!
Guess who is two in this picture?






Comments