9 months



This little cutie is growing up so fast! The past month was a big one for Lizzie. She sprouted 5 teeth, started to army crawl, is confidently sitting up on her own and is babbling like crazy. Jane is convinced that she is saying a new word each day and we are all trying to decide if she is really talking about Trever when she says dadadada.

The days with three children 4 and under can definitely be challenging but I can always count on Lizzie to give me a big small. I consider these big smiles to be one of the great joys of this stage.

Lizzie is still our easy going baby and is a great sleeper. We are lucky that she will take good naps in her car seat because we are often on the go. It's nice to know that she can still catch her rest while her big sisters are out exploring.

Lizzie loves her sisters and loves to watch them run around the house. Now that she is army crawling she is starting to chew on their books, knock down their towers and gnaw on their shoes. Lately she has been sinking her little teeth into the top of my feet, and I feel like I have a small puppy in the house. So it goes with a teething baby.

Lizzie is our good eater, as if you couldn't tell by those full cheeks and squishy body. She has started eating finger foods and can't get enough. If I am not moving quick enough to get her food on her tray, she will let me know. She weighed in at 24 lbs at her 9 month appointment and let me tell you, my arms are feeling it. I guess I should be grateful because most days it is the best arm workout I am able to get.

Lizzie we love you so much and you bring us so much joy to our family. We look forward to watching you learn and grow even more in the next month.




Comments

Popular Posts