8 months


This little beauty turned 8 months today. I didn't post anything at 7 months because we were in the midst of moving, sorry Liz. Over the past two months, Lizzie has become quite social and is no longer content to play on her own (for long periods of time). She wants to see faces and be a part of the action. She loves watching Jane and Cate, and is totally entertained when they are around. She went through a phase of blowing raspberries but that seems to have gone away. She know makes her presence known by babbling away, which we all love of course. Jane insists that she is saying mom or dad but I don't think that is happening just yet.

Shortly after we moved into our new place she started rolling to both sides. She had been rolling for quite some time but would only roll to the left. She know rolls her little body all over the house and often gets caught under Jane's bed or the downstairs couch. In the past week she has started army crawling, so I think she could start crawling in the next month or two.

Lizzie is still a good eater, as you can see from her kissable cheeks and squishy hands and feet. She is wearing 12 month pi's and I just purchased some 12-18 pants for her to wear. She enjoys most food and has been willing to eat most anything we give her. Hopefully this will stick.

Now that we are in our new house, she has her own room and seemed to transition just fine. She is finally sleeping through the night on a consistent basis, which is allowing Trever and I to feel a little more rested. She is also a great napper. Somehow we are lucky she will still fall asleep in her car seat and catch a good nap when we are on the go. Thank goodness she is so mellow, the third child has to roll with the punches.

Lizzie we love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our family. We look forward to watching you learn and grow over the next month.

Here are a few pictures. I went a little crazy but I am her mom, so I can.

She is a thumb sucker

She only has two teeth on the bottom. If she is like her sisters, more will come real soon.


Comments

Johnson Family said…
Oh Lindy, she is so cute! I just wan to kiss those chubby cheeks. Looks like Easter was fun at your house. Hope you guys are getting settled and feeling at home in your new place. Congrats on your first house!

Popular Posts