Field Trip
The umbrella is right in the middle of her face, but this was the best picture I could get.
This past week I was able to go on a field trip with Jane. This was Jane's first field trip and she was VERY excited. We went to The Grove, which is an outdoor location with lots of trees, pathways, fields, etc... Unfortunately it was a rainy day, so many of the outdoor activities were cancelled. We still had a good time, checking out the turtles, doing crafts, going on a rainy hay ride and picking out pumpkins. As we sat on the flatbed full of hay and rode around The Grove, I was grateful for my time with Jane and grateful for this phase of my life. It is so fun to see Jane's excitement for EVERYTHING. It doesn't take much to please her. I loved the fact that she was snuggled up with me as we rode around and that she was eager to hold my hand as we walked to the various activities.
And because life is so busy and crazy right now, I was especially grateful that we could spend a few hours together this week, just the two of us.


Comments