Preschool


The expression on her face captures it all, Jane is EXCITED for preschool. Today is her first day and she could hardly wait for 10 am to arrive. Last week she wanted to know if she could ride the bus all-by-her-self to preschool. She also said she needed a BIG backpack and BIGGER underwear because she is starting preschool. I am so glad that she is excited about this BIG step in her life.

My friends and I will be doing a preschool co-op, so I will have a chance to teach Jane and her friends every 5 weeks. The kids come to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays for two hours. I am excited for a fun year ahead!

Here are a few more outtakes from this morning because, well, I am her mom, this is my blog and I want to post a few more. :)
Warming up
Feeling giddy!


Comments

Popular Posts