Oprah sighting
I received a call from Trever this afternoon letting me know that Oprah might be at our local park. He was there with Jane and said that he thought Oprah was there with her friend. Now as I write this, I think this sounds ridiculous, however at the time, I thought he was totally serious. After our brief conversation, I quickly strapped Cate in her carrier, threw on our jackets and walked to the park. As I glanced in the mirror before I left, I was wishing that I looked a little more presentable. If it was indeed Oprah, I was thinking of what I might say. I didn't want to bother her but maybe I could convince her to take a picture with my kids? As I walked to the park, I was wondering why she would be at the park with her friend, but then again it's an unexpected place to be and maybe she was just trying to have a regular day. Well, imagine the look on my face when I got to the park and the only two people there were Trever and Jane. I look at Trever and he shouted, "April Fools!" The joke was on me and boy did I feel silly. But wouldn't that have been so cool if she was there? Well, she wasn't.

Comments
We drove through Ben Lomond this week on our way from Big Basin down to the beach and thought of you guys. Wish you could come along!