
This little beauty is officially 6 months old. She is growing and changing so fast. We had her 6 month appointment yesterday and she is still off the charts. She weighed in at a whopping 18.9 lbs, which doesn't come as a shock to me. I love kissing those yummy cheeks and squeezing her little thighs. Over the past week, she has started to sit up and is getting stronger each day. She is rolling a lot more and can now roll from tummy to back and over again. She has shown more interest in food and has started eating solids. She seems to be a fan so far and I am hoping she encourages her big sister to try some new things (wink, wink). She really enjoys her
sippy cup and manages to soak herself each time she takes a drink. I can't tell if it's the water she likes or simply chewing on the nubby part of the cup, probably both. I am pretty sure she has teeth coming in on the top but don't know for sure. The drooling and chewing have increased, so time will tell. Cate is still our sweet baby and is very easy going and quick to smile. We love this girl and the joy that she brings to our family.
She found Jane's headband and was chewing away.


Eating is fun and quite messy!


Comments