Updates and other random thoughts.

No we haven't dropped off the face of the earth, just not much to report. But, here is the run down for the past few weeks:

- It's been cold, it snowed last week and let's just say we are ready for spring. I have decided that we need to take a mandatory trip to a warmer climate for at least a week in the middle of winter. I knew this was a good idea but I am now a full believer. I think this is how you survive in the Midwest.

- Jane is talking up a storm and keeps us laughing on a regular basis. She is also starting to bite and I hope this doesn't turn into something big. She has only attacked me and Trever, so hopefully others are safe. She actually pierced the skin on Trever's leg the other night. Let's just say that he was not amused.

- I signed Jane up for Book Babies at the local library. They read stories and sing songs with the kids for 30 minutes. It's a great program but Jane is not a fan. In her mind, the library is for playing and not for reading stories and sitting still. After a failed attempt for the past two weeks, I think we may call it quits and try again in the fall.

- I started my first sewing class last Monday and will be making a skirt over the next few weeks. I actually took my sewing machine out of the box this week and am excited to learn how to sew and. Wish me luck!

- I am head to Denver for a girls weekend next week and can't wait. A plane ride all by myself and some quality time with some of my favorite people. Hooray!

- Trever has been sick but is on the mend. The man with the iron immune system finally got sick and it was a doozie.

I think that is all for now. Hopefully my next post won't be in three weeks. :)

Comments

Sue Anne said…
Have a great time in Denver with Molly and the rest of the girls. :)
Sarah S said…
Charlie just went through a biting phase a few weeks ago. I bet it will pass pretty fast. Have fun in Denver!!
naomi said…
i have always wanted to take sewing classes and i'm excited to read that you are. can't wait to read posts on your progress and see all the cute things you'll be making! {i had a good laugh about jane's biting :)}
The Jackson's said…
Camryn was a biter. Not a good thing when you bring another kid into the picture. She would bite kayla all the time. Even when she was like 4. Someone told me to bite them back. I finally got the nerve to do it one time. I don't know if I didn't bite hard enough because she didn't get the picture. Good luck!
Alecia said…
This is all the stuff I missed in our conversation b/c I talked too much! Looking forward to seeing your cute sewing projects. Sawyer is a huge biter too. His usual target: Ethan (or me when I try to intervene).

Popular Posts