Girls Weekend

I have not blogging lately and to be honest, I have no good reason. I mean I could give a few reasons for my lack of consistency but then I would be complaining (which I have been doing lately, oops). There have been things to write about, like my girls weekend in Denver for example. No kids, no dogs, just Caisa and Molly. We had a fabulous time, ate way too much food, got our nails done, laughed A LOT, shopped til we dropped and stayed up way too late (I may or may not have fallen asleep in both of the movies we rented). I also had a chance to see my friend Eden who I know from my Maryland volleyball days. It was so fun to see her. Side note, there was a big volleyball tournament in Denver that weekend and I saw a girl with a Maryland volleyball shirt on. I asked her if she was going to play there in the fall and she said yes. Too fun! I then hesitated to tell her that I played there in 199... yikes! She was probably in preschool and boy did I feel old once I told her. Anyway, it was a fun connection and we were able to chat about all the fun things Maryland has to offer.

Thanks for a fun weekend Molly and Caisa! I didn't take any pictures that weekend, which could have been due to the fact that I was wearing my 3 year old glasses because I had pink eye. What the heck! To see a few pictures, you can go to Molly's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts