3 years
The unedited version of the story would include the following:
I forgot our camera. Boo!
I booked the hotel and lets just say it was "ok". It was a nice place but a little 1980ish. Popcorn on the ceilings and such. You see I had my eye on another place but the price went up quite a bit by the time I was going to book the reservation. I took my chances with Priceline, thought I was getting a great deal and low and behold we got the "ok" place with the QUEEN bed. I was so looking forward to a king bed but the queen was fine. Supposedly I was supposed to get two double beds but they ended up giving us a queen. Can you imagine?
I checked my phone Saturday morning and noticed it was dead. I was surprised because my battery was pretty well charged. When I turned on the phone, I saw a text from my friend and I called her to check in. Come to find out, Jane had been up all night throwing up. Oh man! The last thing you want to happen when you go away is for someone to have to take care of your sick child. Jane was doing just fine when we got home but I sure felt bad for all involved.
I think that about wraps up the weekend. It really was nice to get away and we had a great time together. When I think about the past three years, I am so grateful for my marriage. Trever is my perfect match and has blessed my life in more ways that I can imagine. His patience, kindness, and sense of humor are just a few things I admire. I love you Trever and look forward to celebrating many more years together.

Comments