Hair

It might be time for a haircut, or not, I can't decide. I like the wispy hair over her ears and yet sometimes it looks shaggy. The back is also starting to look mulletish but sometimes it looks cute. This is what I think about on a daily basis. To cut or not to cut?

On a side note, Jane has started stroking my hair when she is sucking her thumb before bed. Too cute! She even does it to Trever, although she has to stick to the back because the hair in front is a little sparse. Tee hee hee.

Comments

Laura said…
I had that same debate. There's not too much that can be done about the awkward growing out phase. I did eventually cut Grace's hair and I think it was worth it. It wasn't much shorter and didn't help the mullett longer in the back problem, but it did look a lot less scraggly.

Popular Posts