We found a place!

After a marathon trip to the Chicago area last week, I was able to find a place to live. My sister Julie drove over from Michigan and was able to spend 3 days with me. I wish we would have had more time to play but it was so fun to have her along. We will still be hand washing our dishes and lugging our laundry to the ground floor, but we are excited about our new place. It's located in a beautiful neighborhood and the Fall colors are going to be amazing. Here is a view from the outside:
Here is a view of the front rooms (family room and sitting room/sun room). I think this may be my favorite part of the apartment.


I am excited about our new place and am already thinking of the decor. Does anyone have great websites for apartment decoration?

Comments

the youngbergs said…
How exciting! It looks beautiful....

Popular Posts