Denver
This week I had a chance to visit Molly in her new digs. We had been looking forward to spending these 3 days together ever since she left the Bay Area. It was a much needed break for me and it was so fun to spend time with Molly. She took me around the city, showed me all of the fun shops, shared delicious food and even let me sleep in the king bed. Thanks for taking care of me Molly and for showing me around town. I can't wait for you to visit in November!

Enjoying the best ice cream ever! Molly's favorite part was the waffle cone. Don't you love the milk can building!
Don't you love the hats we bought! We thought we should get prepared for winter in our new locations.



I was also had the chance to spend time with Eden and her girls. It was fun to finally meet these cuties in person. We even had time for a tea party. Thanks Eden for sharing your afternoon with me.
Enjoying the best ice cream ever! Molly's favorite part was the waffle cone. Don't you love the milk can building!
Don't you love the hats we bought! We thought we should get prepared for winter in our new locations.
I was also had the chance to spend time with Eden and her girls. It was fun to finally meet these cuties in person. We even had time for a tea party. Thanks Eden for sharing your afternoon with me.

Comments