It's all about the Neti Pot!
The weather has been beautiful the past week but it also means that everything is blooming. After having an allergy headache for five days, I decided to take measures into my own hands. The doctor said it was ok to occasionally take Zyrtec but I don't want to take my chances. I decided to explore alternative methods and purchased my very own Neti pot this week. I first learned about the Neti pot when my friend Sarah was visiting a few years ago. I must admit I thought it was a little strange but I was also intrigued by the little pot.
I called Sarah this week to get the run down on her Neti pot experience. She convinced me that it worked, so I hung up the phone and made my way to Whole Foods. What the heck is a Neti pot? It's a little pot that you fill with a saline solution to clean your nasal passages. If you google "Neti pot" you will find all sorts of information and interesting pictures. It's a little strange I must admit but it works people! After using this little gem morning and night for the past four days my headache is gone. Don't knock it until you try it!
I called Sarah this week to get the run down on her Neti pot experience. She convinced me that it worked, so I hung up the phone and made my way to Whole Foods. What the heck is a Neti pot? It's a little pot that you fill with a saline solution to clean your nasal passages. If you google "Neti pot" you will find all sorts of information and interesting pictures. It's a little strange I must admit but it works people! After using this little gem morning and night for the past four days my headache is gone. Don't knock it until you try it!

Comments