An explanation

In case you have been wondering...

1) why I was sick for several weeks in January and February.
2) why my new bed time is 9:00 pm (8:30 pm if I am lucky).
3) why I do nothing social during the week.
4) why I haven't been at the gym as much as I have hoped.

I'M PREGNANT!! I don't know if that is an excuse for any of the things that I have listed above, but I am going with it for now. I have felt pretty good for the past month and feel grateful that I am through my first trimester. I am amazed that I can sleep for 10+ hours when given the opportunity and look forward to every extra hour of sleep. :)

Trever and I are excited to be parents and look forward to welcoming a baby into our home this fall. The due date is September 30th (my sisters birthday) and we hope the baby comes before both of our birthdays in October. Stay tuned for more updates on baby Burgon!

Comments

CAISA said…
CONGRATS!!!! so excited for you guys!
Fancynancy said…
I was thrilled to hear your news. You guys will be great parents. Remember if you ever come to Hawaii with little Burgon...Mrs. Friendly would love to babysit :)
Sheen Family said…
YEAH!!! I'm SO excited for you - you'll be fantastic parents!!
the youngbergs said…
Yay!!! I'm so happy for the both of you....and you will make the cutest pregnant woman ever!
Laura said…
So exciting! Babies are so fun. Take advantage of the 10 hour nights of sleep now while you can. :-)
Heather said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am SO HAPPY and EXCITED for you all!
WISHING you all the BEST!!!!
Brock said…
Lindy!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH, CONGRATS. I'm so excited for you. Happy to hear that you feel better too. The sick part is the worst. You are going to be a wonderful mother. Keep me posted.

Popular Posts