What would you do for $15?

...It turns out my husband would eat an OVERSIZED ice cream sundae. On Saturday night we met some friends for dinner at Fentons Creamery. If you haven't been to Fentons, you need to put it on your list of restaurants. The food is great and ice cream is even better. After finishing our meals, we decided to order a sundae. It took us a few minutes to make a decision, but we finally decided on "The Sundae of the Month." This Sundae was particularly appealing because of the delicious combo of ice cream and toppings, and a portion of the proceeds went to charity. When the ice cream arrived, I thought they made a mistake. They served us a sundae that was definitely more than two scoops. I think it was more like six scoops. What do you do? We started eating, but I had to stop after a few bites. Trever continued and was even more motivated to finish when each guy at the table promised to give him $5 if he finished the sundae. I didn't think he would finish, but Trever likes a challenge and was able to lick the bowl clean. Who is this guy?

Comments

Laura said…
We love Fenton's! Perfect spot for a treat after the temple. I'm dreaming about the caramel sauce now . . .
Molly and Jason said…
where is fentons? Need to go!! Umm, when are we going to get invited out ;)

Popular Posts