Live from Washington
I have to admit, I have been a little nervous about starting a blog. I am definitely not a writer, so it's a little intimidating to publish something for everyone to see. To be honest, blogging has always seemed like too much work, too trendy, just one more thing that to do, so I never started. However... after reading so many fun blogs and receiving much encouragement from friends and family, I finally decided to start. My original goal was to start in January, but it turns out life was quite busy and we were still unpacking. Now that school is out for the summer and I have more free time, my list of excuses is gone. Let the blogging begin!
We are currently in Washington and just completed a 37 mile hike on the Hoh River Trail in Olympic National Park. We are too tired to move, so we thought this would be a perfect time to start our blog. We are having a fabulous time and are looking forward to more adventures in Canada. Check out a few pictures from the trail...
We are currently in Washington and just completed a 37 mile hike on the Hoh River Trail in Olympic National Park. We are too tired to move, so we thought this would be a perfect time to start our blog. We are having a fabulous time and are looking forward to more adventures in Canada. Check out a few pictures from the trail...

Comments
xoxo ~ eden