Visit to Mimi's + Bear Valley
We took advantage of a long weekend in January and drove to Mimi's house. The girls were excited to stay with Mimi and spend some time in the snow. We were fortunate to have blue skies and nice weather for the day. I would say that Jane and Cate LOVED the snow and that Lizzie liked it. Its' still hard for her to move in deep snow, and then there is the cold factor. Our take away from this trip is that good boots and gear are worth it.
The girls had a great time sledding and Cate showed no fear in tackling the bigger hills. Trever hung with the big girls for the second half of our visit while Lizzie and I stayed closer to the car. She wanted to stay inside of the car but I coaxed her into sitting in the snow and throwing snow balls. We also had plenty of snacks to keep us occupied.
Jane was very proud of this snow woman she built at the top of a giant boulder. I had to zoom in from down below to get her picture. A big thank you to Mimi for hosting us! We had a great visit and look forward to coming back in the summer to play in the pool.







Comments