Easter


We were lucky to spend Easter with our California family this year. The kids always have so much fun with family and especially enjoy spending time with their cousins. Easter weekend happened to line up with General Conference this year, so we sprinkled in the festivities between conference sessions. We had a little bit of rain in the morning, so we did a small egg hunt inside. Grandma had the kids open the eggs one at a time and each egg told about the events leading up to Easter. I always love this activity and the focus on the real meaning of this time of year. 


Once the weather cleared, we headed outside for the real egg hunt. These kids knew exactly what to do and were quick to find the many eggs that were scattered in our front yard. 


Grandma and Grandpa also hid boxes of sugar cereal, which is a fun tradition from when Trever was growing up. I thought I was on board with this but had a hard time pouring sugar cereal on Monday morning after they had consumed so much sugar the day before. I guess it's only a few days a year that this happens, right?




Love these two!

No one is looking at me but we captured the moment. Love these girls!

At the end of the hunt, they gathered on the floor to enjoy their goods. 

We wrapped up the day with a delicious dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes supreme, rolls, salad and much more. Julia is quite the baker and made a delicious carrot cake for dessert! We are so grateful that we were able to spend the day with family. Looking forward to more egg hunts and celebrations with family.

Comments

Oh my gosh I love that little Lizzie! I just want to eat her up. Please bring her to my house! :)

Popular Posts