Sometimes things just work out!
I went to Arizona over the weekend to visit Aly and if you can even believe it I forgot my cell phone charger. It was a totally rookie move but it happens to the best of us. After trying to shorten my phone calls to ration my battery, I finally broke down and went to the Verizon store. They showed me the $30 charger I would have to purchase and I made my way to the cash register. Before I made the purchase I asked if there was a charger they could loan me for a few days (totally ridiculous I know) or something else they could do to preserve my phone for the next few days. To my surprise, they told me I could return the new charger when mine arrived in the mail. I was shocked! When do these things ever work out in my favor? You mean I can return the charger and get my money back? Well, my charger arrived in the mail yesterday and I just got back from returning my new charger to the Verizon store. The moral of this story... it never hurts to ask!

Comments